Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aftershave from Amazon

• 06-12-2013 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

Looking at some great deals at the minute but they almost look too good to be true. For most aftershaves there are also reviews claiming it's not genuine. The one I'm looking at is marked as sold direct by Amazon though, not a 3rd party. Risky or paranoid?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

You'd have to use a service like parcel motel as amazon.co.uk will not ship aftershave here, but if it's sold by amazon and not a 3rd party seller there's no chance of it being anything other than genuine.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭robocode

That's what I would have thought but as I said, the claims by a few reviewers and the unbelievably good value got me wondering. Perhaps they bought it from 3rd party sellers and the reviews are just showing up on the genuine Amazon page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

You'd have to use a service like parcel motel as amazon.co.uk will not ship aftershave here
    They won't ship up north either, only mainland UK. Probably due to the stupid over-reaction to liquids on planes. 3rd party sellers might, but I wouldn't risk them due to fakes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

There's a website called allbeauty.com that's quite decent for this sort of thing. Genuine stuff and decently priced (although Boots might be beating some of their prices with the Christmas sales / 3for2 offers).

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Littlelulu13

When did they stop sending it here? I bought a bottle of perfume last Christmas on Amazon and it got here no problem. Much much cheaper and it was genuine :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭Roger00

Try fragrancedirect.co.uk good prices & deliver here, least they did two months ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭Roger00

Try fragrancedirect.co.uk good prices & deliver here, least they did two months ago.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

When did they stop sending it here? I bought a bottle of perfume last Christmas on Amazon and it got here no problem. Much much cheaper and it was genuine :)

I don't know how that happened as amazon uk weren't shipping them here last Xmas either :P

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Littlelulu13

I don't know how that happened as amazon uk weren't shipping them here last Xmas either :P

Very strange!!

Advertisement