Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celbridge Roadworks

Options
  • 06-12-2013 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭

When are they ever going to end. They are driving me mad, and i cant even see any benefit of what they are doing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Oh they're driving me nuts!!! I drive back and forth to Maynooth several times a day and keep getting stuck in traffic from the roundabout at Applegreen onwards. What are they doing at Maxol?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

I forget everytime i drive to Maynooth, then get stuck in it.
    Please please finish soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Took my first investigative walk down past Crodaun today- they have moved the bus stop for some reason. And have lots of lovely traffic lights planned that are in no way going to feck with the system like they did down the town years ago :rolleyes:

I am glad to see the pedestrian lights going in though, they were definitely badly needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

Took my first investigative walk down past Crodaun today- they have moved the bus stop for some reason. And have lots of lovely traffic lights planned that are in no way going to feck with the system like they did down the town years ago :rolleyes:

I am glad to see the pedestrian lights going in though, they were definitely badly needed.
    If the lights are going to be the same as the ones at Tesco then it should be an improvement. They'll need to do something with the filter lane to turn onto the Aghards road, it's too short for lights at the moment.

I haven't see any indication that the ramp on the Aghards road is being fixed, hopefully it's being taken out completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Driving me nuts these days. What are they doing... as I don't see any difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

mloc123 wrote: »
    Driving me nuts these days. What are they doing... as I don't see any difference.

Putting in traffic lights

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Peppa Pig wrote: »
    Putting in traffic lights

Only spotted the poles tonight. Hopefully the traffic improves, nightmare at the moment in the mornings.

Advertisement