Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access

Options
  • 06-12-2013 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭

i currently maintain a club database of members where i have two tables one with there names, address and membership types with price etc. and the other with membership type and prices. Combo box in first database is linked to the second one. if we changes the prices how to i get it to update the relevant records in the main database which are linked

Thanks

Novice Access User

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭TonyStark

paconnors wrote: »
    i currently maintain a club database of members where i have two tables one with there names, address and membership types with price etc. and the other with membership type and prices. Combo box in first database is linked to the second one. if we changes the prices how to i get it to update the relevant records in the main database which are linked

Thanks

Novice Access User

Presumably one table is used as a lookup of the other. What are the field names of your two tables?

Advertisement