Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did you last talk to your computer?

Options
  • 06-12-2013 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭

When did you last have a frank conversation with your computer? Why did you need to have this conversation and can you relate some of the monologue (or dialogue???) that went on. And finally was there an ultimatum issued if said computer didn't get its act together?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I told it to open the pod bay doors but it was having none of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Never spoke to mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

last night..........we fell out big style, I said some things, I was angry and upset, you know emotional, I had to say it, it needed saying, its just not the same as it used to be, I don't know why, something has come between us, like a virus and its making my pc slow to respond and well when the keyboard started performing stunts that I never would have considered asking for then I just knew it was time to pull the plug. :(

So this morning I dumped the old one and have myself hooked up with a new keyboard, looks beautiful and responds to my every touch with a soft murmur and instantly Im transported to a whole new page. Best decision I ever made

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Getting along better these days.

Advertisement