Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who sell box boxes of Bold Ruby Jasmine

Options
  • 06-12-2013 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm litterally at the end of my tether, Im looking for a particular washing powder Bold 2n1 Ruby Jasmine, I cannot find it anywhere and Im wondering if anyone knows of any shops that sell boxes of washing powder preferably the big boxes of 90 wash!! I have checked a hardware store in clane, phoned cox's cash n carry in newbridge, I checked space in prosperous, Ive checked the massive tescos in sallins (for normal size box) and I've checked mckennas hardware store in Clane all to no avail. It's like this particular brand has disappeared of the face of the earth!! Im now obsessed with getting it!! I'm going to email P&G to see if they have discontinued it. But Im wondering does anybody including shop owners in kildare stock it!!!!!!!!!!!

If your curious (as is my partner) WHY im strung out on this, Its because its genuiely the NICEST washing powder ive ever used and the fresh smell lasts even after storage!! Hopefully someone can help me out :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Dunnes in Newbridge do the liquid version. Got a bottle there last Friday. I'll be going shopping shortly and will check for the powder for you

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭cocoemma

Thanks Ken your a star, yes please check if they have the powder. Thanks a mill for checking for me honestly :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Just back from Dunnes and they only have the ruby jasmine in liquid form.

Thanks a million Ken your very good :) .... it's weird seriously no one is stocking the powder... i might ring p&g on monday and see if the powder is disconntinued with.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,697 ✭✭✭brian_t

Marked as "Sorry, this product is currently not available." on the Tesco website.

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=275048488

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Spotted a few 22 wash packs in SuperValu Clane this afternoon.

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Spotted a few 22 wash packs in SuperValu Clane this afternoon.

Really buffy ahh im raging im only seeing this now :-( have you seen them since you last posted?

I haven't been in actually :/

Had a look today: all gone :/

Thanks buffy, god wonder what the story is, time to contact P&G!!

• Advertisement

I think I spotted a tub or two of the liquitabs in Tesco Extra Naas this morning. They seemed to be reduced, which might indicate they're discontinued alright.

I'd get in quick ;)

Advertisement