Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Password is no longer valid' - Anyone else?

Options
  • 06-12-2013 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Just turned on my PS4 about five minutes and a notice is coming up 'Your password is no longer valid. You must change your password'. Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭jones

Yeah i got the same when i went to go into the app for something. Seems to be generic thing we all have to change our passwords?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Happens if you have your ps4 on then power up your ps3. I've replicated it 3 times now. Your account hasn't been compromised, they've just not written in new code to allow for ps4 and ps3 simu use

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Yep happened to me and after losing my account over this

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Yep happened to me and after losing my account over this

I take it you either faked you birth date in it or no longer have access to the email used.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,481 ✭✭✭Damien360

COYVB wrote: »
    Happens if you have your ps4 on then power up your ps3. I've replicated it 3 times now. Your account hasn't been compromised, they've just not written in new code to allow for ps4 and ps3 simu use

I don't have a ps4. Only ps3 online and I am getting this message

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Varik wrote: »
    I take it you either faked you birth date in it or no longer have access to the email used.

I can`t access my email any more I was level 14 with 11 Plats and 9 months of Ps+

Advertisement