Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dugout Bar at Thomomd Query

• 06-12-2013 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭

Wonderi.g do the Dugout do breakfast(particulary for Sunday)..

work in Thomond myself, and have actually never been out to the dugout, got sunday off so said Id pop along before the game..

Any idea of prices be helpful too :)

Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I remember on a few occasions them announcing that they do breakfast baps but I've never gone to the dugout bar before a game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

This is from the Thomond Park faceboook page: DUG OUT BAR OPEN FROM 10AM FOR MUNSTER V PERPIGNAN THIS SUNDAY! SERVING HOT FOOD & DRINKS

BAR WILL REOPEN AGAIN AFTER MATCH!

From Shannon RFC:
    The Shannon RFC Clubhouse will be open from 10.30am on the day serving all your favourite beers on tap. There will also be a selection of hot food available. So why not make a day of it. Stop off in the Clubhouse before the match and support your local Club. Kick off is at 12.45pm in Thomond Park.

Advertisement