Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TM spare parts.

• 06-12-2013 9:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭

Where gan I get spares for a TM aeg? Irl or UK? Is there a main dealer or that?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

What parts are you looking to replace?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭tyrone03

Need a body pin for holding on handguard, a motor base plate and eg max hyper 1000 medium shaft or equivalent for a TM sig 552 commando.
    Is there a tm website like the ics one for example that shows all the parts and their numbers?

Dont know about the website thing :( but i know hobby airsoft had sig handguard pins in as replacements, dont know if they are tm compatable but would do you no harm to ask. The eg 1000 motors are outdated, you can get far better units for the same money. Cant help you with the baseplate........

Thanks for the info, will check that out. Recommend a motor for me? I don't have a clue lol.

The shs high torque motors are great aswell as the gfc tornado f1's both about the €40 mark and at least as quick as eg1000 only more effecient on the battery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Bar the motor ,you may run into some issues with compatibility with the various brands of SIG 55x the tm and jg which are supposed to be exact copies front hand guard , stock and top rail aren't the same and need modding to fit ,
    ICS and G&G would probably have compatibility issues with the TM ,
    Your best bet would be bring your 552 to the above mentioned retailer and see if the parts your looking for actually fit , receiver pin ,base plate if you can find one

I wonder would a well or ics pistol grip fit straight on ?

tyrone03 wrote: »
    I wonder would a well or ics pistol grip fit straight on ?

dunno about ics/well but i think the jg one will fit

Managed to source a motor plate in the us.
    handguard pin on here.
    now, mags.
    does any brand in particular work real well with the tm, or on the other hand, any not work?
    thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

tyrone03 wrote: »
    Managed to source a motor plate in the us.
    handguard pin on here.
    now, mags.
    does any brand in particular work real well with the tm, or on the other hand, any not work?
    thanks

There's not a whole lot of choice out there unfortunately mag wise

MAG brand 100 round mid caps available in packs of two,
    Or TM or (Jg /cybergun hicaps should fit) ,
    ICS high caps or 50/75 round locaps , though might need to be slightly modded to fit ,
    G&G do hicaps but not 100% on compatibility

• Advertisement
Advertisement