Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loose tea in beautiful wrapper

Options
  • 06-12-2013 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Dear Dubliners,

I would like to buy loose Irish / English tea in beautiful wrapper preferably in form of metal cylinder that is not carton or plastic. After tea will gone the container-cylinder will be used for something else. Should be beautiful and used as a gift. Where can I buy it in Dublin?

Thank you for any advice.
    Sophie

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It may not be in a beautiful wrapper, but the traditional Irish gift tea for Christmas is Campbell's Perfect Tea and I believe Dunnes Stores stock it.

http://www.robert-roberts.ie/section/CampbellsPerfectTea

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Roselm

Dear Dubliners,

I would like to buy loose Irish / English tea in beautiful wrapper preferably in form of metal cylinder that is not carton or plastic. After tea will gone the container-cylinder will be used for something else. Should be beautiful and used as a gift. Where can I buy it in Dublin?

Thank you for any advice.
    Sophie

I'd try Le Palais Des Thes on Wicklow Street Dublin-just off Grafton St
    Best of luck!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Wall & Keogh in Portobello have loads of loose teas.

They'd probably be able to do you up a nice container for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

House of Tea as well. Their main place is in the IFSC i think but they also have a small place in Rathmines.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Bewleys on Grafton st used to be the place for this but I don't know about nowadays

• Advertisement
Advertisement