Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair dryer help needed

• 06-12-2013 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi there,

My partner asked me to get a new hair dryer for Christmas. After looking through some sites and the Argos catalogue i kinda have an idea what's required. Ceramic and ionic,2000 watts but do some brands out do the others. I want to spend enough to get her good quality but i don't want to get caught is €100 to much? I really don't have any experience as i don't have a stitch on my head :rolleyes:
    Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Parlux hairdryers are the best on the market in my opinion, not sure where you can get them I got mine in a local hairdressers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Go to a salon supplies place like Terri sales or the likes and you'll get a good one. Be prepared to spend ~€80 for a really good one. I have the parlux, bought it from my hairdresser and it's made a world of difference to my hair. To the extent that if I wash my hair and don't have it with me, I won't bother using anything else. It's halved the amount of heat styling required on my hair. I wouldn't be without it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Lynskey_Looper

just looked up the site its perfect thanks.free straightener and they also have an attachable silencer that ill get there so she doesn't wake our little boy.Thanks very much.

going to go for the "Parlux 3200 Ceramic Ionic Dryer"

HaHa ordered thanks again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I'm in the same boat.
    is something like this or this good/crap?

Might go with this- Peter Mark ETI. Any opinions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Hi,

I'm also looking for a new hair dryer as my hair has grown so long and thick this last year and I'm finding it hard to dry, could take me 30-40 minutes. My sister recommended parlux too, is there a particular one I should go for? Any recomendations?

Advertisement