Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid game: Disconnected Could not join server (1)

Options
  • 06-12-2013 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭

Getting this since the new update, really annoying as its not lag (40 ping on average). Mid game I drop out and I'm gone. Been looking up things to try including opening modem ports but to no avail :( Help please!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I get it every now & then, its just a network issue. I usually restart my router & comp & sometimes that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

ktulu123 wrote: »
    I get it every now & then, its just a network issue. I usually restart my router & comp & sometimes that helps

Yeah did that a few times and it seems to work for a while, and then it happens again. Never happened to me in BF3 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

Update punkbuster with pbsetup maybe? If you try joining a gaellords server I can check the logs to see if you are having punkbuster problems

I did that as well, will join a GL server tomorrow and give you a PM when if/when I get kicked, cheers!

Can't get a game at all tonight, keeps losing connection after a couple mins

• Advertisement

Its the most irritating thing isn't it? Trying to fit in a last few hours of gaming on a Sunday but to no avail :(

Not sure whats causing it, should be grand in a day or two

Advertisement