Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

win 8.1 key

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭200motels

Dcully wrote: »
    Hi folks im looking to buy a windows 8.1 key and someone linked me this site, anyone use them before?

http://www.mskeyoffer.com/windows-81-pro-p-61.html

That site has a poor reputation, don't go near it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Thanks, any suggestions?
    Is buying from microsoft my only option?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Dcully wrote: »
    Thanks, any suggestions?
    Is buying from microsoft my only option?
    You can now rent office instead of buying it, to give an indication of the way they'd like things to go.

Buying a key+license is cheaper than key+media+license

try different currencies , US / euro / UK to see if microsoft charge different amounts in different areas, might save a little

8.1 isn't old enough to be secondhand yet

you could upgrade your pc to one with 8.1 on it, worth considering if also upgrading ram and HDD on a very old pc/laptop

Advertisement