Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this property to good to be true?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

The EA says he's holding on for 50 k ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

The EA says he's holding on for 50 k ;-)
    Lol! :D...tell him that 39,750 is your final offer.

An auctioneer once barked at me in an attempt to get another higher offer in "It's time for you to sh1t or get off the pot!" he declared.

So I told him "Flush the toilet my friend, I'm all done". And that was the last he heard from me. 5 years later the property remains unsold. They come up with some class excuses.

I was considering a house in the country, I had put in an offer but it wasn't accepted as there was "a higher offer in". A few weeks later I noticed that the field beside the property had been dug up.

On enquiring with the auctioneer he told me that the field was owned by a farmer who was practicing for the national ploughing championships and while your on the phone, "Would you consider putting in a higher offer?"

A few months later they started laying the foundations for a substantial house which eventually overlooked the property I was considering, which still remains unsold.

Advertisement