Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yawn, the runners are at it again!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Rawhead

I think you will find the poster who commented on the triathletes is a regular enough contributor to this forum and his tongue was firmly in his cheek.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭MrCreosote

I was deadly serious actually :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Matches my view of Triathletes too - what's not to love?? :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

and again
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=87984798#post87984798

ah, the insecurity of the modern runner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭nerraw1111

mossym wrote: »
    and again
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=87984798#post87984798

ah, the insecurity of the modern runner

You're awful sensitive. See the ;) at the end of the post? Given I bought said magaines, which are often criticised in this forum, it's a fair point.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

nerraw1111 wrote: »
    You're awful sensitive. See the ;) at the end of the post? Given I bought said magaines, which are often criticised in this forum, it's a fair point.

ah here, if you can't tell from the tone of this thread that tis all in jest then sensitivity isn't the problem. who said twas even your post i was referring to, even if i had been offended. i stick by my comment about insecurity

and just so it's clear i'm only having a laugh: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement