Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What control

• 07-12-2013 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭

I just saw this video and had to share it as I love seeing a well trained happy engaged pack in operation, no e-collars, no leashes, but amazing control and happy dogs who bother no one on their run. Very impressed.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFP28ANXLLA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Wow! I was mesmerised watching that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭fatmammycat

They all look so happy, I just had to share it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Anyone else just realise they have the most unmannerly little fecker going?

If I held out a stick to direct Shadow like that, he'd take it off me and run with it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Anyone else just realise they have the most unmannerly little fecker going?

If I held out a stick to direct Shadow like that, he'd take it off me and run with it :D

The same thing crossed my mind - I'd have one running a mile ahead - one slowly walking a mile behind and the pup.wanting to be carried!

I used to be able to walk two dogs free like that but that was years ago now the speedy cars have put pay to it - so I have to leash them on the roads - most of their walk is rural enough for free but on one walk they ran ahead out of a forest area into someones garden and straight through the open front door of a house (thankfully the homeowners saw the funny side)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Pretzill wrote: »
    The same thing crossed my mind - I'd have one running a mile ahead - one slowly walking a mile behind and the pup.wanting to be carried!

I used to be able to walk two dogs free like that but that was years ago now the speedy cars have put pay to it - so I have to leash them on the roads - most of their walk is rural enough for free but on one walk they ran ahead out of a forest area into someones garden and straight through the open front door of a house (thankfully the homeowners saw the funny side)

Yeah, sounds like something Shadow would do. "Hello, I am Dog! Do you have any biscuits?"

• Advertisement
Advertisement