Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ravens Indiscretion

• 07-12-2013 1:53pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Mike, battered the Bengals 42-0.

Given that Adrian has to play a play off game and now may find some of his D on cold streaks, thoughts on a punishment?

1st game of the season to be banned for certain
    and something else is needed, It doesnt matter what the excuse is

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Mike, battered the Bengals 42-0.

Given that Adrian has to play a play off game and now may find some of his D on cold streaks, thoughts on a punishment?

1st game of the season to be banned for certain
    and something else is needed, It doesnt matter what the excuse is

I think a 1 game ban is appropriate. I also saw the Vikings put up 480 passing yards but stayed within the scoring limit. Going to be difficult in the playoffs.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

When are you back Adrian?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

When are you back Adrian?

Back on Thursday. Should be able to play wildcard game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

You could also consider frocing him to sit a good player on his team for the next game such as a QB/HB/TE/WR. You make him sit Ray Rice for the next game he will definitely learn a lesson !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Berty44 wrote: »
    You could also consider frocing him to sit a good player on his team for the next game such as a QB/HB/TE/WR. You make him sit Ray Rice for the next game he will definitely learn a lesson !

if only the Ravens had someone good :pac:

• Advertisement

I'm just annoyed over this, an experienced player smashing someone whos gone on holidays (and whos in the play offs) it just seems extra shi*ty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

The Ravens and Bengals are division rivals. I would think an effective punishment would be for the Ravens to have to bench their starting HB and QB for their 2 meetings with the Bengals in season 2. That way the wronged team are compensated somewhat and the rule breaker gets punished in a very meaningful and effective ( but fair ) way.

Again?

2 game ban imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

What happened?

• Advertisement

He beat the CPU jags by more than the permitted scoreline. He also did this late last season against the Bengals.

To be honest I'm not AS bothered this time because the Jags are a full time CPU team, but it is still a repeat offence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

Yeah I think it should be a two game ban. Or we could just let him off with a one game ban. I don't really mind.

have popped him a PM to ban him for 2 games. I think given that his last rule issue was just pre-christmas, he cant have forgotten about it that quick..

Hes on a bye in the next game week, so its a full 2 weeks before he has a game, so i think thats a decent punishment.

Advertisement