Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos with Santa Paws?

• 07-12-2013 6:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 332 ✭✭

Does anyone know of anywhere that is doing Pets Photos with Santa?
    I saw it being done as a charity last year, but unfortunately didn't have Kali with me so missed the chance :( So would love to get it done this year.

If anywhere isn't doing it, some rescue should! It seemed to be incredibly popular last year!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭nala2012

Does anyone know of anywhere that is doing Pets Photos with Santa?
    I saw it being done as a charity last year, but unfortunately didn't have Kali with me so missed the chance :( So would love to get it done this year.

If anywhere isn't doing it, some rescue should! It seemed to be incredibly popular last year!

What part of ireland are you in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Pet master in Wexford are doing it Dec 14th. All proceeds going to <snip> :D

A photo of your pet with santa paws for E5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 332 ✭✭Kali_Kalika

nala2012 wrote: »
    What part of ireland are you in?

I'm in Sligo - silly I forgot to mention that! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭LittleMissDiva

I was just wondering the same. We are in Kildare/Dublin. Thanks for your reply

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mutley dastardly

<snip>
    As per the forum charter, please don't discuss or link to individual rescue groups. Any recommendations of events for individual rescues should be done by PM only.
    Thanks,
    DBB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

I would LOVE to do something like this for Shadow, but he's terrible with other dogs, so I couldn't bring him to something like that :(

Advertisement