Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fitness & group class instructors

Options
  • 07-12-2013 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

would like to hear from all you guys and girls who teach fitness classes in dublin maybe trx,step aerobics, kettlebells ,zumba,yoga ,pilates, or something different ? and how you see group fitness growing in 2014 :)
    quality of studio you teach in?
    and of course salary? freelance or studio rental ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

I think obstacle course fitness classes will become popular. Imagine the show Wipeout but in a warehouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 perses10

you could be very right ,definately sounds fun :) theirs your new buisness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

JJayoo wrote: »
    I think obstacle course fitness classes will become popular. Imagine the show Wipeout but in a warehouse.

Bring back Gladiators but in a fitness gym franchise & keep the gladiators as slaves!! This cant possibly fail in this country! Just tell the guards they're your musclebound children!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,607 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

JJayoo wrote: »

Would it be anything like the Krypton Factor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Would it be anything like the Krypton Factor?

or the crystal maze

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

nice_guy80 wrote: »
    or the crystal maze

I LOVED that show.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

There's a spot in Wales that has a full sized crystal maze replica. It's bloody outrageous. Stumbles upon it on the way back to the boat from Oakwood once. Best time ever.

Advertisement