Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bf4 clans

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭thurlesdrunk

Best squad player mission update;

Groover - 2225
    Wombhunter - 2150
    Paul_booth - 1470
    Scotty - 1200
    Shane - 1140
    thurles - 987
    Falstaff - 925
    Cobra 425
    Borderfox - 425

Could it be 3 weeks in a row for Groover?!

Groover - 2575
    Wombhunter - 2535
    Paul_booth - 1470
    Cobra - 1250
    Scotty - 1200
    Shane - 1140
    thurles - 1150
    Falstaff - 925
    Borderfox - 425

Close between Groover and wombhunter! Not over yet though!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

Groover - 2575
    Wombhunter - 2535
    Paul_booth - 1470
    Cobra - 1250
    Scotty - 1200
    Shane - 1140
    thurles - 1150
    Falstaff - 925
    Borderfox - 425

Close between Groover and wombhunter! Not over yet though!

It`ll be a photo finish :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

Anybody here any good in jets? Going for the Phantom Trainee assignment and need some jet kills. Any tips other than just grind it out in Jet Superiority?

The helicopter round of Air Superiority is fantastic fun. Got lucky to get a competent random gunner spawn on me which helped. He even stole the last multikill+vehicle destroy on me and my MVP ribbon :D
    Counted towards my UCAV unlock as well which I forgot about. Jet Ribbons next though :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 206 ✭✭Ravenholm

afternoon lads.

I've just applied to the platoon, Thurlesdrunk just added me on Battlelog.

Am looking to party up as im bored playing solo now. Should be on most nights and have a headset.

I mostly play domination and tdm as ive seen a lot of lag on Conquest.

I dont mind playing other modes though. I play the objective, spot and heal and revive if playing assault.
    Am up for some banter but be warned i swear like a mother****a when killed :D

Trev

I'm sure it doesn't help that I'm **** in jets, but Air Superiority is just crap. There's not even a learning curve, its a damn vertical wall. The good are REALLY good, the difference in skill between players seems huge. I didn't get a single Air Ribbon, just incredibly frustrated. I'll hit the enemy with the missiles and get a disable, but he still has enough time to smash into the ground/mountain and suicide. I don't get the kill, just the vehicle destroy and he gets the 'Killed In Action' kill cam. I've been on the other end as well and I can only assume they're just as irritated by it as I am. I'll be riddled by the enemy and lose control of my jet, only for it to spin into the scenery and he won't get the kill.
    Now I appreciate that the good pilots can usually finish the kill with their guns, but more often than not I would be killed in action instead of being killed by the enemy. Meh, I won't be playing it again anyway so I'm not too bothered, just my 2 cents(or rant) on the gamemode itself

Ravenholm wrote: »
    afternoon lads.

Am looking to party up as im bored playing solo now. Should be on most nights and have a headset.

I dont mind playing other modes though. I play the objective, spot and heal and revive if playing assault.

Trev

well theres a few guys on here that would be a match for bad tempers not naming any names ahem... ally,ricky,keith,shane,bodorfox (cough)...welcome onboard sir

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 495 ✭✭bootybouncer

afternoon lads.

Trev

Howdy Trev................... Im Trev too.................Trevsjocks username

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

Trev

You will hear the same bar cobra, he leaves in frustration and goes banging his head off some chip wood out the back garden for an hour then blames lag on disconnecting him.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

cobraeire wrote: »
    well theres a few guys on here that would be a match for bad tempers not naming any names ahem... ally,ricky,keith,shane,bodorfox (cough)...welcome onboard sir

I don't even need to get killed to swear as bad as I do! haha

BordorFox wrote: »
    You will hear the same bar cobra, he leaves in frustration and goes banging his head off some chip wood out the back garden for an hour then blames lag on disconnecting him.

Not @ all dermo meself ,paul and finn are the laid back guy :P(we are the goodfellas) :P

Final scores Best squad player !

Groover - 2575
    Wombhunter - 2535
    Paul_booth - 1470
    Cobra - 1250
    Scotty - 1200
    Shane - 1140
    thurles - 1105
    Falstaff - 925
    Borderfox - 425

Close finish between Groover and wombhunter. That makes it 3 in a row for Groover! Golden sh!t bucket in the post to Groover and a copy of a dummys guide to battlefield to borderfox! ;-)

Groover - 2575
    Wombhunter - 2535
    Paul_booth - 1470
    Cobra - 1250
    Scotty - 1200
    Shane - 1140
    thurles - 1105
    Falstaff - 925
    Borderfox - 425

Close finish between Groover and wombhunter. That makes it 3 in a row for Groover! Golden sh!t bucket in the post to Groover and a copy of a dummys guide to battlefield to borderfox! ;-)

Well done groover...as for dermot LMFAO

Well done groover...as for dermot LMFAO

Yay for me not even playing and getting on the leaderboard lol, im that good :D

I think my connection is getting worse to BF4, even Cobra has a better connection these days than I do! :D
    But I was on last night trying to get a couple of games, in the middle of one game on Zavod and I started to disappear beneath the map into water that wasn't there near Flag B. I had no idea what was going on, then all of a sudden I get a Playstation message saying an error has occurred and they need to close the application. Has this happened to anyone else?
    Lancang Dam was a bit laggy last night both times i played it but apart from that it was manageable. For some reason i find the Conquest Hardcore servers more stable than the normal ones though.

I jumped onto a couple of games of conquest last night where Thurles and Trev were on the oppsition team. Coming from domination and tdm i didnt know what to do with myself :eek:

It was like sensory overload for a bit, shot at by tanks, helicopters, jets and infantry :(

Ill squad up soon with you guys so i can properly get my bearings

I jumped onto a couple of games of conquest last night where Thurles and Trev were on the oppsition team. Coming from domination and tdm i didnt know what to do with myself :eek:

It was like sensory overload for a bit, shot at by tanks, helicopters, jets and infantry :(

Yeah it's much easier with a squad in communication. Means you don't have to cover every angle yourself as well. You can focus on your own little sector knowing someone has eyes on the back and flanks etc. Even us laid back guys :D don't mind shouting when we're being pushed

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 495 ✭✭bootybouncer

Anyone catch that lad in the helicopter last night.....................annoying fecker but the lad was beast in that chopper

Anyone catch that lad in the helicopter last night.....................annoying fecker but the lad was beast in that chopper

Yup he pissed me right off :D

We usually have a voice party going, adding us will let you know which of us has it going, just don't add cobraeire, he can never get voice going, he's in and out of parties more than strippers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭Keith186

Can you add me too, GreenDragon186.

Should be on later, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭HomelessMidge

Finally start playing again. Joined the platoon too. Finally took the laptop out instead of trying to figure it out on my phone. And is it party or gamechat you all use? I was in game chat but I don't think any of you were.

Anyway. Be on a few times a week. I'm mainly a day player but I get maybe 1 or 2 nights where I can play.

I'll join in platoon challenges too. Can I join them through the battlelog app does anybody know?

Finally start playing again. Joined the platoon too. Finally took the laptop out instead of trying to figure it out on my phone. And is it party or gamechat you all use? I was in game chat but I don't think any of you were.

Anyway. Be on a few times a week. I'm mainly a day player but I get maybe 1 or 2 nights where I can play.

I'll join in platoon challenges too. Can I join them through the battlelog app does anybody know?

Party chat normally, only 8 spots as well so first come first serve :). I'd be on the odd night myself, mostly days as well. Work and family usually account for 5 or 6 nights of week.
    All platoon missions are issued by our esteemed chain of command :D and yes, you can accept them through the battlelog app

• Advertisement

Party chat normally, only 8 spots as well so first come first serve :). I'd be on the odd night myself, mostly days as well. Work and family usually account for 5 or 6 nights of week.
    All platoon missions are issued by our esteemed chain of command :D

When I see you on I'll just join you then look for a party. And there is a mission section in the app so that's probably where I will find them. Is everyone in the platoon given the option to do a mission or is it an invite only type thing?

When I see you on I'll just join you then look for a party. And there is a mission section in the app so that's probably where I will find them. Is everyone in the platoon given the option to do a mission or is it an invite only type thing?

Every Friday evening you'll get an invite from either Thurles, Cobra or Borderfox. You can accept them from the Battlelog app as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,947 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Tried to join tonight and you guys switched server every time I joined :rolleyes:

ShaneU wrote: »
    Tried to join tonight and you guys switched server every time I joined :rolleyes:

Some of the servers we played on were laggy as hell last night. Thats why we had that server merry go round :pac:

cheers for the games last night lads. Was a good laugh and was good to hear voices in BF4 for once. Nothing beats a bit of banter.

Shame about the lag in the conquest games at the end though!

• Advertisement

I'm really starting to enjoy using the Mk11 Mod 0 DMR with the engineer class. There's something reassuring about a guaranteed 3 shot kill regardless of range.
    Screenshot_2014-04-09-13-20-28_zpsrrwfc3ax.png
    If you can get in the mindset of keeping your distance, you can really do damage to anyone in and around the flags. Their accuracy is their strongest assist AS LONG AS YOU DON'T SPAM ROUNDS. Cannot emphasis that enough. Very apparent at range, but if you pace out the shots they'll hit dead on target.

Current loadout;
    Screenshot_2014-04-09-13-34-31-1_zpsivdhyg54.png

I personally find the Holo sight with the 2×magnifier a much more versatile use of your attachments than the Acog with a laser sight for example. Don't think you should be relying on a DMR for hipfire in the first place so why try improve it? The Holo works well at close to medium range when you push onto the flags, and the magnifier let's you engage at a surprising range. Heavy barrel improves accuracy and the angled grip helps negate the fairly heavy vertical recoil.
    I know they're not for everybody but I think DMRs can do a lot than just make a really Irritating sound :D

Platoon members update!!

I have listed both Battlelog ID and PSN ID as some lads use different names for both incase anyone is confused.

BF4 Battlelog ID PSN ID
    cobraeire73 CobraEire73
    BordorFox BordorFox
    thurlesdrunk thurlesdrunk
    shaneu Shane_86
    gearhead27x gearhead27
    paul_booth_fan paul_booth_fan
    XtraFalcon XtraFalcon
    Falstaff30 falstaff30
    paradisepaddy paradisepaddy
    BuilderBum KOB79LFC
    DjFieldog Fieldog
    mrtomdog mrtomdog
    niallioo deaduis_maximus
    HomelessMidge HomelessMidge
    allycelbridge AllyFagan
    DerekPhantom DerekPhantom
    SponebobsGonads TrevsJocks
    Spagitis Spagitis
    ValensIRL ValensIRL
    DethBassterd DethBassterd
    Ravenh0lm TrevMcIrishman
    Ferghal CookMySock88
    digitalmoon digitalmoon
    fuzziedunlop200 fuzziedunlop200
    De_Selby83 DeSelby83
    undeadfinn dxFINNxb
    TigronIE TigronIE
    Weiland79 weiland79
    GROOVERR83 GROOVERR83
    keithc83 keithc83
    dprimesinisterr dprimesinisterr
    emmetmcI19 emmetmcI
    HowyaNow147 HowyaNow147
    quinn_w345 wilbur_345
    Jim_420_Ferg Jay_F_420
    wombhunter_f46l wombhunter

Platoon members update!!

I have listed both Battlelog ID and PSN ID as some lads use different names for both incase anyone is confused.

BF4 Battlelog ID PSN ID
    cobraeire73 CobraEire73
    BorderFox BorderFox
    shaneu Shane_86
    gearhead27x gearhead27
    XtraFalcon XtraFalcon
    Falstaff30 falstaff30
    BuilderBum KOB79LFC
    DjFieldog Fieldog
    mrtomdog mrtomdog
    niallioo deaduis_maximus
    allycelbridge AllyFagan
    Spagitis Spagitis
    ValensIRL ValensIRL
    Ravenh0lm TrevMcIrishman
    Ferghal CookMySock88
    digitalmoon digitalmoon
    De_Selby83 DeSelby83
    undeadfinn dxFINNxb
    TigronIE TigronIE
    Weiland79 weiland79
    GROOVERR83 GROOVERR83
    keithc83 keithc83
    emmetmcI19 emmetmcI
    HowyaNow147 HowyaNow147
    quinn_w345 wilbur_345
    Jim_420_Ferg Jay_F_420

Fair play to you paul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭Keith186

I had one game against a good few of you last night on Conquest then I didn't know where you went after that!

Where's the option to join a server a friend is on?

I'll add some of you tonight.

Keith186 wrote: »
    I had one game against a good few of you last night on Conquest then I didn't know where you went after that!

Where's the option to join a server a friend is on?

I'll add some of you tonight.

Well you can do it through battlelog or if you go into your buddie list on your ps4 you can do it there either.

Platoon members update!!

You keep spelling my id wrong and people are not adding me lol.

BordorFox wrote: »
    You keep spelling my id wrong and people are not adding me lol.

Yeah yeah, cos that's the reason people won't add you :D

Yeah yeah, cos that's the reason people won't add you :D

oh yeah, sssshh forget i said anything, good idea. :D

Sorry about that Dermot!!

BF4 Battlelog ID PSN ID

cobraeire73 CobraEire73
    BordorFox BordorFox
    shaneu Shane_86
    gearhead27x gearhead27
    XtraFalcon XtraFalcon
    Falstaff30 falstaff30
    BuilderBum KOB79LFC
    DjFieldog Fieldog
    mrtomdog mrtomdog
    niallioo deaduis_maximus
    allycelbridge AllyFagan
    Spagitis Spagitis
    ValensIRL ValensIRL
    Ravenh0lm TrevMcIrishman
    Ferghal CookMySock88
    digitalmoon digitalmoon
    De_Selby83 DeSelby83
    undeadfinn dxFINNxb
    TigronIE TigronIE
    Weiland79 weiland79
    GROOVERR83 GROOVERR83
    keithc83 keithc83
    emmetmcI19 emmetmcI
    HowyaNow147 HowyaNow147
    quinn_w345 wilbur_345
    Jim_420_Ferg Jay_F_420

I'm really starting to enjoy using the Mk11 Mod 0 DMR with the engineer class.

I'll give this a go tomorrow. 3 shot kill sounds nice. And I'm usually OK with accuracy. Got some decent kills on the guns in your tank earlier. Spawned on you with 3 kills and after first death in the tank was on 18! :)

• Advertisement

I'll give this a go tomorrow. 3 shot kill sounds nice. And I'm usually OK with accuracy. Got some decent kills on the guns in your tank earlier. Spawned on you with 3 kills and after first death in the tank was on 18! :)

Yeah we completely shut down that whole flank, I couldn't help but notice the amount of driver assists I was getting. I was 12-0 as well before I fu*ked it up on us :( Foolishly pushed too far without infantry support and got us swarmed.

Battlelog is getting some little updates....

A new tab has been added in the Platoons menu to allow you to find all servers that your Platoon members are on, thus making it easier to locate each other and jump in to play. The member cap for Platoons has been increased to 150 for Rank 5 players while Rank 10 players will have a 200 member cap.

Other features include the ability to create your own loadout presets, improved support for Carrier Assault on the LIVE scoreboard, the usual bug fixes and much much more. You can check out the complete update notes below.

- A silent update for the Battlelog mobile app will follow later today or tomorrow, bringing support for e.g. Loadout Presets in the mobile app. Stay tuned for the mobile changelog.

FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS:

- Loadout Presets: Create your very own Kit and Vehicle presets in Loadout, and quickly apply a previously created Preset.
    - Platoons 1.1: we have now released the first big update to Platoon, including features such as:
    -- Be able to see where your Platoon members are playing in the new servers tab
    -- You can now increase the member cap to 150 by reaching rank 5 and 200 by reaching rank 10
    -- Automatically subscribe to all Platoon wall posts and comments, so you won't miss a thing
    -- Once rented servers become available, Platoon leaders can choose to promote their servers for their Platoon
    -- More information is now shown for each Platoon member on the Members page
    -- A lot of smaller improvements and fixes
    - The Leaderboards tile on Home now shows your best or favorited leaderboard
    - New styling for the Premium tile on Home
    - Better support for Carrier Assault in Live Scoreboard
    - The "Personal Details" privacy setting now also controls for whom the "Playing" box on your profile page is shown
    - UTC indicator now added to the time selector in Settings

FIXES:
    - Fixed an issue where some Mission Dog Tags didn't unlock after meeting the requirement (to trigger the unlock, please play the specific Mission once again)
    - Soldiers that have reached max rank now has the experience progress bar and score more correctly displayed
    - Items that are unlocked with Kit Shortcuts are no longer suggested in Suggestions
    - Items that are unlocked with Kit Shortcuts now show up more correctly on the Unlocks pages
    - Fixed an issue where Service Stars wasn't shown for items that had been unlocked with Kit Shortcuts
    - Better fix for the duplicated UCAV in Stats -> Vehicles, so the kills are not counted twice
    - Fixes for for some unlock criteria and expansion pack icons showing incorrectly in Loadout
    - The newly added Soldier Portraits are now shown in opened Battlepacks
    - Unlock criteria are now shown correctly on the Unlocks -> Weapons page
    - Fixed an issue with the Battlelog Plugin, which didn't always made the plugin auto-update
    - Fixed an issue where upcoming Rank Battlepacks had incorrect progress bars on the Battlepacks page
    - Fixed an issue in Battle Reports, where the correct ribbons weren't always shown in Awards & Unlocks
    - Various tweaks for Battle Reports to better support longer and localized texts
    - Fixed an issue in the Medal of Honor Warfighter section where some images, like ribbons, didn't display
    - Fixed an issue in the Medal of Honor Warfighter section, where some page tabs for Xbox 360 soldiers didn't work correctly
    - Various minor fixes and tweaks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Platoon members update!!

BF4 Battlelog ID PSN ID
    cobraeire73 CobraEire73
    BordorFox BordorFox
    shaneu Shane_86
    gearhead27x gearhead27
    XtraFalcon XtraFalcon
    Falstaff30 falstaff30
    BuilderBum KOB79LFC
    DjFieldog Fieldog
    mrtomdog mrtomdog
    niallioo deaduis_maximus
    allycelbridge AllyFagan
    Spagitis Spagitis
    ValensIRL ValensIRL
    Ravenh0lm TrevMcIrishman
    Ferghal CookMySock88
    digitalmoon digitalmoon
    De_Selby83 DeSelby83
    undeadfinn dxFINNxb
    TigronIE TigronIE
    Weiland79 weiland79
    GROOVERR83 GROOVERR83
    keithc83 keithc83
    emmetmcI19 emmetmcI
    HowyaNow147 HowyaNow147
    quinn_w345 wilbur_345
    Jim_420_Ferg Jay_F_420

Thats some list now in fairness, I know a few other lads who hav just gotten the game and might be interested in joining,if we get a few more we could start having a few clan only games for the craic, TDM, SQDM, Domination, Rush etc etc on empty servers

Hiya Lads. Bit of a change to the missions this weekend. Seeing as we now have 36 members in the platoon it is becoming more difficult to organise using Battlelog and its restrictions. At the moment only 5 missions can be started by one person, with only 4 other people in each mission which is a headache. I'm hoping that dice will sort this out soon and add the option to have platoon missions.

In the meantime I have been playing around with the BFstats website with help from one of their moderators and Bordorfox. I have entered all platoon members into our own leaderboard which can be edited to pretty much give you any stat you want.....eg. most headshots, longest headshot, k/d ratio, most kills with Sar-21 etc etc etc. Anything you can think of really apart from a time frame which I have a work around. I have put a screenshot below to give you an idea.

IRLBF4statexample_zps55c648cb.jpg

Thats just a quick example organised alphabetically by player name so don't get too excited Ally! ;-) But anything you can think of can be added. I have been playing around with it for the past while and it seems to work okay but time will tell.

What do ye think about a tag mission this weekend - most tags taken over the weekend. I can run it from friday afternoon to sunday night/ monday afternoon? Basically on friday I will upload how many tags everyone currently has and minus the difference on sunday to work out the scores. I will post updates when I can in the meantime.

Sure let me know what ye think, any idea's, suggestions etc. Unfortunately the stat's don't show oldest player but I think we all know who that is by now eh Cobra?! ;-)

allybhoy wrote: »
    Thats some list now in fairness, I know a few other lads who hav just gotten the game and might be interested in joining,if we get a few more we could start having a few clan only games for the craic, TDM, SQDM, Domination, Rush etc etc on empty servers

Sounds good Ally, at this rate we will be able to fill a conquest server with IRL lads. I imagine it will become a tagfest though! :-)

Hiya Lads. Bit of a change to the missions this weekend. Seeing as we now have 36 members in the platoon it is becoming more difficult to organise using Battlelog and its restrictions. At the moment only 5 missions can be started by one person, with only 4 other people in each mission which is a headache. I'm hoping that dice will sort this out soon and add the option to have platoon missions.

In the meantime I have been playing around with the BFstats website with help from one of their moderators and Bordorfox. I have entered all platoon members into our own leaderboard which can be edited to pretty much give you any stat you want.....eg. most headshots, longest headshot, k/d ratio, most kills with Sar-21 etc etc etc. Anything you can think of really apart from a time frame which I have a work around. I have put a screenshot below to give you an idea.

Thats just a quick example organised alphabetically by player name so don't get too excited Ally! ;-) But anything you can think of can be added. I have been playing around with it for the past while and it seems to work okay but time will tell.

What do ye think about a tag mission this weekend - most tags taken over the weekend. I can run it from friday afternoon to sunday night/ monday afternoon? Basically on friday I will upload how many tags everyone currently has and minus the difference on sunday to work out the scores. I will post updates when I can in the meantime.

Sure let me know what ye think, any idea's, suggestions etc. Unfortunately the stat's don't show oldest player but I think we all know who that is by now eh Cobra?! ;-)

second oldest mr smart arse.....:)

second oldest mr smart arse.....:)

Your split personality doesn't count as another old person.

Grandpa_Cobra lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭allybhoy

:mad: for a second there i thought i had me new wallpaper! Nevermind, ill just crop out every stat except for SPM :)

There is a few missing of that list is their not? It goes from 25-33 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Groover - 2575
    Wombhunter - 2535
    Paul_booth - 1470
    Cobra - 1250
    Scotty - 1200
    Shane - 1140
    thurles - 1105
    Falstaff - 925
    Borderfox - 425

How the **** did I finish 5th?
    Mid table stability...Unreal :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Platoon members update!!

BF4 Battlelog ID PSN ID
    cobraeire73 CobraEire73
    BordorFox BordorFox
    shaneu Shane_86
    gearhead27x gearhead27
    XtraFalcon XtraFalcon
    Falstaff30 falstaff30
    BuilderBum KOB79LFC
    DjFieldog Fieldog
    mrtomdog mrtomdog
    niallioo deaduis_maximus
    allycelbridge AllyFagan
    Spagitis Spagitis
    ValensIRL ValensIRL
    Ravenh0lm TrevMcIrishman
    Ferghal CookMySock88
    digitalmoon digitalmoon
    De_Selby83 DeSelby83
    undeadfinn dxFINNxb
    TigronIE TigronIE
    Weiland79 weiland79
    GROOVERR83 GROOVERR83
    keithc83 keithc83
    emmetmcI19 emmetmcI
    HowyaNow147 HowyaNow147
    quinn_w345 wilbur_345
    Jim_420_Ferg Jay_F_420

Thought I was in this and accepted...

Boards ID: Forzacalcio - Psn: scottyccfc
    Battlelog may be scottyccfc or scottyccfc1 not sure!
    Either way City till I die :D

Advertisement