Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding a room near the University

Options
  • 07-12-2013 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi Guys.

I am moving to Galway for second part of my masters in January starting 13th January.

Will there be much accommodation available around that time. Should I start looking now or would it be ok to take a few trips to Galway early January?

Looking for double room near enough to University, max say 25 minute walk.

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

I have a friend who has actually dropped out of college and is now looking for someone to fill the vacant double room that's now available for the coming semester. He lives in a house with 3 lads who are in 2nd year science, a 10 minute walk from NUIG.
    If you'd like, I'll pm you some more details. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭MrSzyslak

Wesc. wrote: »
    I have a friend who has actually dropped out of college and is now looking for someone to fill the vacant double room that's now available for the coming semester. He lives in a house with 3 lads who are in 2nd year science, a 10 minute walk from NUIG.
    If you'd like, I'll pm you some more details. :)

Yes please do, that would be great,, Thanks a lot..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

and they all drank lemonade - the end :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

NUIG section has a mega-thread on accommodation for students here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement