Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 16 Captain Poll

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Now I'm not so sure if switching from Hazard to Lukaku was the right move. Oh well. Roll on a day full of 0-0.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭tom_k

Went for Lukaku in the end. May the FF gods have mercy on me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Switched from Kun to Lukaku at 11:29. I hope the Belgian does the business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Wondering if my captain changes were confirmed last night, cant check now. Like wondering if you locked the door or not when gone out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

going for llanala (southampton) … figure he should have a decent game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I hope Lukaku does nothing now. That'd be great...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Corkbah wrote: »
    going for llanala (southampton) … figure he should have a decent game.

Lallana, with Newcastle away???
    What made you think he will have decent game?
    Good luck anyway, but very few would do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

Last night I had it on Hazard, briefly considered Rooney, finally settled on Kun.

From his Atleti days I've always insisted he was in the world's top 5, today is his chance to repay my faith.

wonski wrote: »
    Lallana, with Newcastle away???
    What made you think he will have decent game?
    Good luck anyway, but very few would do that.

hopefully it'll be a differential which comes in …. I'm in the top 600,000 which is decent enough,my highest position overall has been around the 100,000 - so aiming for that come the end of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

hopefully it'll be a differential which comes in …. I'm in the top 600,000 which is decent enough,my highest position overall has been around the 100,000 - so aiming for that come the end of the season.
    To be honest, I'd say you may well have a differential against the 3 million + other players playing the game (unless he has a team himself), fair play to you if it comes in, seems a mad one though all the same.

• Advertisement

CSF wrote: »
    To be honest, I'd say you may well have a differential against the 3 million + other players playing the game (unless he has a team himself), fair play to you if it comes in, seems a mad one though all the same.

It didn't :( … he was dropped to the bench for the first half …. maybe next week.

It didn't :( … he was dropped to the bench for the first half …. maybe next week.

I think that's a differential you might want to abandon. Suarez is the only one worth captaining next weekend.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Suarez as captain proving to be a major differential for me in the end with the other major options not picking up great points.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

All the rest of yiz can have your five points. MIGHTY MIGHTY SUAREZ.

Sick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭garra

garra wrote: »
    I fancy Suarez against Dawson/Capoue, all the better that other FFers are being tempted to switch to Lukaku etc

Crystal ball for hire. PM for lotto numbers :D

Seriously though, one cannot remove the armband from the Liverpool captain in this form

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

I am going with Suarez.
    Don't trust aguero against arsenal. City too inconsistant away from home and arsenal defend well.
    Lukaku never really 'explodes' and fulham looked good in their last match post Jol.
    Hazard blows hot and cold.
    And then there is Suarez. In tip top form at the moment. Had a good rest midweek. Spurs defence mot to be trusted.

I think not having Suarez as captain is a risk I am not prepared to take.

How did I let myself stray from this position?

garra wrote: »
    Crystal ball for hire. PM for lotto numbers :D

Seriously though, one cannot remove the armband from the Liverpool captain in this form
    I still will in Gameweek 18. And 19.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

roryc wrote: »
    Suarez may actually be a bit of a differential captain choice this weekend! Would be very surprised if he doesn't score, will be hoping for another hat trick and for Liverpool to smash them up like City did.

Boom. So glad it paid off, the guy is on fire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

wonski wrote: »
    The only reason I won't go for Suarez is that i can't believe he is able to save me 3 weeks in a row... or maybe is he? Gone with Rooney now, hoping United will strike again.

:mad:
    The only part i wasn't wrong about was United winning the game...
    Suarez is a beast this season.

• Advertisement
Advertisement