Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox one FIFA online update

Options
  • 08-12-2013 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Guys, I'm wondering if I can find out from anyone who has used FIFA 14 on their Xbox one if it needs a download. Reason I'm asking is, I've downloaded the day one XBOX patch for my sons xbox one and repacked it all up for Santa to bring. The main thing he'll want to play Christmas morning is FIFA 14, I've gotten this since I updated the console with the patch.

I'm a little paranoid that I get to Christmas morning, broadband goes wrong and he's stuck with not being able to play, but I don't want to go to the bother of unpacking the whole thing all over again if it'll be ok to play if the worst case happens

Sorry for any typos, I'm fat fingering on an iPhone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭locustfurnace

When I loaded up the xbox one this morning it had downloaded some sort of update from Fifa overnight. I haven't played it yet to tell what it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

he should be able to play it without the update, but he won't be able to play online

• Registered Users Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭irishchris

2 updates since fifa 14 came out. One on launch day and another (344MB) yesterday. Forces you to update before you can use it

Advertisement