Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cattery? cat hotel?

Options
  • 08-12-2013 3:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations for a place to look after a cat for xmas week? Normally use gillabby vets but they are booked out.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

To be honest , it would be Gillabbey Vets or nothing for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,004 ✭✭✭opus

Used Millshe Kennels in Cloghroe back when I had a cat. Left it there twice for two fortnight stints when going on holidays & all went well.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭denbatt

opus wrote: »
    Used Millshe Kennels in Cloghroe back when I had a cat. Left it there twice for two fortnight stints when going on holidays & all went well.

Cheers, i used them before a couple of years ago and our cat escaped! The woman phoned me and started saying that it must be some sort of ferrell cat!! luckily the cat returned to her a couple of days later, still had the cheek to charge me full price too, Did not like the place at all, and you'd need a 4wd to get up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Why_oh_why

The Animal Hospital at the Fingerpost Roundabout in Douglas takes our cat.

Never any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭denbatt

Why_oh_why wrote: »
    The Animal Hospital at the Fingerpost Roundabout in Douglas takes our cat.

Never any problems.

Cheers, just booked her in there ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement