Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle Paperwhite on display anywhere?

Options
  • 08-12-2013 4:29am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Following the huge success of my curly straws thread - the lad now has no less than 15 straws to chose from, and won't drink from a glass without one - I wondered if the helpful detectives of the Cork city forum knew of anywhere that has Kindle Paperwhites on display? I think I want one for Christmas but I'd like to have an old feel off one first. ☺

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Id imagine if currys/pc world have them they they would have one on display. Failing that try argos next door. Their very good for allowing you to open a product for a look before you buy. Just ask at the checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,858 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

I bought mine in Waterstones a few months ago. The had all models on display and staff on hand to answer any questions. Good service.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Zuzi

Hi, there if I can suggest you...
    Don't buy it at the shop, just buy it on line directly on Amazon.co.uk 😉 trust me. I work in the customer service and I think is much better. Enjoy your kindle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

Tescos in Mahon point have them on display.

Advertisement