Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

60c Off Knorr Stockpots - on product in store & on 2 x 8 packs for €5 - €3.80 for &#

• 08-12-2013 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

I was in Dunnes Stores yesterday and noticed that they are selling 2 x 8 packs of Knorr Stock Pots (Beef, Chicken & Vegetable) for €5

IDShot_225x225.jpg

The packs in store each had a 60cent per pack off coupon on the front of the packs.

The 8 pack is normally €3.39

So pick up 2 for €5 and then pull off your 2 x 60c coupons and you have 2 packs for €3.80

Not a total give away but to get a reduction and a coupon for a product that people buy in the run up to Christmas is ok.

Note: The 8 packs are also reduced to €2.50 each in Tesco - but I'm not sure if the Tesco packs have the coupons attached.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MrsMagoo99

siber wrote: »
    I was in Dunnes Stores yesterday and noticed that they are selling 2 x 8 packs of Knorr Stock Pots (Beef, Chicken & Vegetable) for €5

IDShot_225x225.jpg

The packs in store each had a 60cent per pack off coupon on the front of the packs.

The 8 pack is normally €3.39

So pick up 2 for €5 and then pull off your 2 x 60c coupons and you have 2 packs for €3.80

Not a total give away but to get a reduction and a coupon for a product that people buy in the run up to Christmas is ok.

Note: The 8 packs are also reduced to €2.50 each in Tesco - but I'm not sure if the Tesco packs have the coupons attached.

Yep can confirm that the packs in Tesco have the coupon attached.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭brandonviewer

Got these in dunnes a few days ago but the vouchers were for a reduction on gravy and not stock pots.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MrsMagoo99

Mine all had a small round coupon stuck on the pack, expiry is 31/12/13, I asked checkout girl before I bought & she just scanned them through with the stockpots, no problem, great for €1.90 each, I usually pay €2 for the 4pk. Might go stock pile a few while on offer.

Advertisement