Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with Flexirent

Options
  • 08-12-2013 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

Hi all, i purchased some stuff from Harvey Norman and financed it via Flexirent.
    I was promised a free tablet, and this was in september.
    I still havent received it, and calling/emailing them twice a week now, and they just keep promising it should sent/be available at HN store for me shortly.

However this has not been the case. I sent them an email, that if i havent received it at the end of next week, i will take the issue to small claims court. Can i do that? I have evidence that the tablet was promised to me etc.

Im at my wits end, and even concidering to leaving the stuff back to them, and asking for a refund, since they havent fulfilled their part of the contract.

Advertisement