Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned

Options
  • 08-12-2013 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

I wasn't aware you couldn't advertise on multiple sites which resulted in me being banned from cycling adverts. I posted saying mods please close thread but I accidentally removed my post when I was trying to edit it. I'm greatly sorry and it will never happen again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You should have remembered from the last time you were banned from Cycling Adverts (under a previous account) where you did it FOUR TIMES.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Walshey96

Mr E wrote: »
    You should have remembered from the last time you were banned from Cycling Adverts (under a previous account) where you did it FOUR TIMES.

I know I should have remembered but since I stopped using my old account I forgot about it. Can I not be unbanned?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Walshey96 wrote: »
    I know I should have remembered but since I stopped using my old account I forgot about it. Can I not be unbanned?
    You really should have remembered given the last of my 17 PM exchanges with you on your various cards and bans was in June and you registered this new account within a month of that and started posting in the forum you had been banned from immediately.

This ban will not be lifted

You may ask an Admin to review this if you wish

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Walshey96

Beasty wrote: »
    You really should have remembered given the last of my 17 PM exchanges with you on your various cards and bans was in June and you registered this new account within a month of that and started posting in the forum you had been banned from immediately.

This ban will not be lifted

You may ask an Admin to review this if you wish

No I don't want to be a headache to the Administrator. I'll just leave it at that as I was given enough warnings to stop posting threads in the cycling adverts as well as adverts.ie so this is the last you'll hear from me about this subject. Cheers anyway.

Regards, Walshey96.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement