Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swans on The Lough disappearing?

Options
  • 08-12-2013 11:57am
    Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭

Thats what these guys believe?Are they right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

Thats what these guys believe?Are they right?

great short film

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

even the swans are leaving cork cos its a ****e hole and the other uckers are eating them as well

very easy to criticise from behind a keyboard

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Not this again , doesn't this rear its head every year at around this time ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

My 28 year old daughter will be so happy to hear the swans are gone from the lough. 22 years ago one of those "nice swans " bit her and they have never been forgiven. BTW we didnt take them.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

nightster1 wrote: »
    very easy to criticise from behind a keyboard

easy tiger and enjoy xmas,,,,,,,,,,,,tesco hater:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

In fairness the swans were probably mostly down the other end of it, as a lot of the feeding happens down there.

Nice little short film though

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Xantia

Birds migrate, that is what birds do for food or mating.
    Lots of swans on Loughaderra near Killeagh/Youghal yesterday with lots of food there.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭LeNNoX

I assume this is a pi** take?
    - can't believe I watched over 6mins of this

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Dan Dare

I've seen up to thirteen swans on the river Lee by the back of the Kingsley Hotel in the past couple of weeks.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

If Mr Crow aka Kevin Cronin says something is up then those in higher authority would be well advised to pay attention.He knows his stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement