Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Gunsmtihs

Options
  • 08-12-2013 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi,
    I was just wondering does anybody know any gunsmiths around the Galway area? I know Duffy's would do a bit but was wondering is there anybody else.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

Barton Smith in sligo town ? http://www.bartonsmith.ie/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Flynn89

cheers will send them an e-mail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭sniper83

Flynn89 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I was just wondering does anybody know any gunsmiths around the Galway area? I know Duffy's would do a bit but was wondering is there anybody else.

duffys knowledge on gunsmithing is limited especially on shotguns! I once asked him to change over a safety from right to left on a beretta automatic he hadnt a clue how to do it. I have yet to meet a more ignorant man behind the counter!! I rand gary baron in ennis and he told me how to do it over the phone it took me 2 minutes sound as a pound he is! you could also try outdoor ranger in tuam but he usually sends guns onto gary..;)

Advertisement