Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vicar Street Parking

Options
  • 08-12-2013 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi,
    Going to a show in Vicar Street tomorrow night (Monday) and wondering if anyone can help me with a query about parking. I'm looking for somewhere near the venue obviously and how much should I expect to pay? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

Free street parking after 7

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭fiverfriday

Free on street parking after 7. Just a little tip from past experience. Park on Thomas Street if you can, and not on an off street as there is a lot of criminal damage / thefts from cars down the side lanes.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

It's an old thread, but suits my query. Going to see Caribou tomorrow. Is on street parking an option at 9.30? Is there a car park option either, would feel a bit better if the car wasn't on the street. (Not that it's a nice car either, just a crappy pinto)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

This is the closest mutli-storey car park - https://www.easytrip.ie/what-we-do/parking/dublin-thomas-street-parking/

If the Tivoli car park is open that is much closer, their openings seem to be sporadic though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Free parking after 7 or so in the streets behind Vicar St, Carmans Hall etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement