Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Share function - bug ?

Options
  • 08-12-2013 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I tried to use the PS4 Share function and upload the last 1 minute of gameplay since I got a trophy. I hit the Share button and it did record 15 minutes of gameplay but it was from like an hour ago. There seems to be some kind of bug. I can edit and upload but its not the last 15 minutes. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

You have to still be in the game for it, if you leave the PS4 deletes the unsaved 15 minutes, any time I've tried after leaving the game it won't work but it will in game. The PS4 will also save the video when you hit share so you must have hit it at some point for it to save that 15 minutes.

Also I'm not sure if people can see the trophy pop in a shared video.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

I may have hit the options button by accident before I hit the share button. The right thumbnail came up but with 15 minutes of gameplay under it that was at least an hour old ?

Its like a big screen capture, whatever is on screen at a given in (in game of course) gets captured. Its not at the full resolution though.

Still I didn't get the share to work. I still think there is a bug.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

I was getting error code ce -30003-6
    When trying to watch streams from playroom on ustream
    I have 2 accounts
    removed the sharing accounts from my usa psn
    and its worked ever since

btw nobody else googled the same code I had so just a heads up for people with 2 accounts and accounts with twitch or ustream on both psn id,s

Assassin's Creed soon crashed after I used Share. I don't have the error code but It may well be ce -30003-6

Has anyone tried to share the last few minutes of video of your game ? Do things work ok or are you getting errors/not sharing video ?

Share should still work even if you pressed options right ?

I tried it again and I didn't exit the game or press options by accident. It has the right time/date stamp with the correct thumbnail of the recent play but when I edit up preview the video it is from earlier in the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

aindriu80 wrote: »
    I tried it again and I didn't exit the game or press options by accident. It has the right time/date stamp with the correct thumbnail of the recent play but when I edit up preview the video it is from earlier in the day.
    this happened me yesterday playing cod as the scores come up at the end i hit share, enter share video, the screen shot looks like it should but when i go in to trim the clip i see whats recorded is from about 4 hours earlier when i first loaded the game up!
    Am i doing something wrong or is it just buggy?

cadete wrote: »
    this happened me yesterday playing cod as the scores come up at the end i hit share, enter share video, the screen shot looks like it should but when i go in to trim the clip i see whats recorded is from about 4 hours earlier when i first loaded the game up!
    Am i doing something wrong or is it just buggy?

It doesnt record previous gameplay when you double tap the share button it records from that point on
    when you hold the share button it takes a screen shot at that point

It doesnt record previous gameplay when you double tap the share button it records from that point on
    when you hold the share button it takes a screen shot at that point

My bad it does record your last 15minutes just press the share button once

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

My bad it does record your last 15minutes just press the share button once

That's the thing when the game ended I pressed share once and got a recording that was hours old 😞

Advertisement