Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low water pressure Dublin 9

Options
  • 08-12-2013 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭

I'm just experiencing some problems with the water, the pressure was very low all day, now it's totally gone upstairs, and it's only dribbling out of the tab downstairs in the house.

Anyone else affected?

I checked the Dublin City Website earlier, nothing there :confused:

I'm living in Collinswood (off Collins Ave), Dublin 9.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 lilhedda

Yes the water pressure is very bad for the last few days and the supply is going off intermittently in Beaumont every day. There are no notices and no warnings given, it's a complete pain.....

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭MeIsGod

I'm in grace park area myself and water was gone and then filthy yesterday afternoon when it came back, seemed to be ok again last night, bit of a pain alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 lilhedda

It went off several nights last week, Sunday morning and again this afternoon. The pressure is woeful at times. Just wish they would provide some notification before it gets turned off. Also had dirty water after it last week.

Advertisement