Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Ireland Pay as you go

Options
  • 08-12-2013 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I topped up my pay as you go by €50.  €12.50 taken off straight away.  I have no arrears on my acc. why was this taenk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Marsimon,

Thanks for getting in touch. Pay As You Go keypad meters are designed to be a debt management tool. With each vend you purchase, 25% will go towards your Electric Ireland balance to help you clear any debt on your account.

Your outstanding debt with Electric Ireland will be clearly marked on your payment receipt under “previous charge” (PC). In addition, you will continue to receive a bimonthly statement from Electric Ireland which will clearly show any outstanding debt.

If you would like us to look into anything specific on your account, please PM us with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement