Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Empty Ink Cartridges

Options
  • 08-12-2013 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've a few hp cartridges here (hp300) - some genuine, some compatible and I was wondering is there anywhere where I could get then refilled or even do it myself? I even heard a friend saying she got some money for hers - would that be true? I usually send them off to Tesco but would be great if I could reuse or even get something for them!

Cheers,

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭ozmo

Lidl etc sell kits and you can refill them very cheaply.

You might one or two reuses before the print quality lessens - some get many more - depends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6-N-Pxmjxk

Most important is you Really clean up well after filling each colour - even the slightest contamination of colours will make all your prints colours off and ruin the cartridge.

Some printers like Epson require a thingy to reset the empty cart - tell the chip on the cart its full of ink again - maplin sell these.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭dmc17

There shops that'll refill them and test them for you. This is one. I'm sure there's loads around

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

Thanks for that info!

Advertisement