Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying Amazon Warehouse groceries?

• 08-12-2013 5:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Just spotted this, had a look through and seem some things that interest me for really good prices, so what's the catch? Are all the packages ripped open and stuff like that? Or just nearing their sell-by dates?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Vote 4 Pedro

I buy a few Groceries things from Amazon when the offers are good,
    They have always been in perfect condition and well within date.
    Just keep an eye on the prices as they go up and down every day.
    Just my experience with them, i'd have no problem recommending people using it,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

I buy a few Groceries things from Amazon when the offers are good,
    They have always been in perfect condition and well within date.
    Just keep an eye on the prices as they go up and down every day.
    Just my experience with them, i'd have no problem recommending people using it,

And are they the warehouse ones from here? http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=amb_link_177743667_37?ie=UTF8&me=A2OAJ7377F756P&rh=i%3Amerchants%2Cn%3A344155031&pf_rd_m=A2OAJ7377F756P&pf_rd_s=left-0&pf_rd_r=0ZS7GQPZD6HXAXTTM3G7&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=444588547&pf_rd_i=304071031

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Vote 4 Pedro

I have had a few bits from the warehouse section before but never any that said "open box" or "used", just the new stuff and it was fine with some great prices,
    The open box things are probably returns, i have not bought any of them but i would say someone just opened the box and decided they didn't want the item and returned it, most look like multi packs with only the outer packaging open so they should be fine, depends on the price ?
    What are you looking at and what are your worries..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

I have had a few bits from the warehouse section before but never any that said "open box" or "used", just the new stuff and it was fine with some great prices,
    The open box things are probably returns, i have not bought any of them but i would say someone just opened the box and decided they didn't want the item and returned it, most look like multi packs with only the outer packaging open so they should be fine, depends on the price ?
    What are you looking at and what are your worries..

Ah, I thought all of the items in the Warehouse section were "open box". Guess I'll give it a go anyway, just some small cheap bits anyway.

Advertisement