Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tablet for taking notes?

• 08-12-2013 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody in the know could recommend a tablet for note taking?

I want to be able to open PDF files (Lecture Notes) on the tablet and write my own notes onto the original lecture notes and then save to DropBox etc...

A tablet with the option of using a keyboard would be great also.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Inking into a PDF is easy. A galaxy note tab can do that.

A surface pro running one note still remains my preferred option for organizing all of my stuff though. I do virtually all of my class work electronically now.

For a bit less money there's also the sony vaio fit flip 11 which comes with pen and keyboard.

Advertisement