Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCD Gig Announcement

Options
  • 08-12-2013 5:35pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

MCD
    Check out Pentatonix stay tuned to mcd.e tomorrow for gig announcement

Gonna guess either Arcade Fire , Kings of Leon or Arctic Monkeys . Doubt its Daft Punk

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Mr.S wrote: »
    Pentatonix is a band no?

Oh sorry think its a new Daft Punk song

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Nope, they're a band that cover lots of song :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

The MCD press release for Elbow stated that - 'Elbow are the first artists to be confirmed as part of a series of unique shows which take place in the intimate and historic setting of Royal Hospital Kilmainham, Dublin June 2014 subject to licence.'

Any thoughts on other acts who may be announced?

I haven't checked up any licence applications so don't know how many gigs MCD have applied to hold.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

The MCD press release for Elbow stated that - 'Elbow are the first artists to be confirmed as part of a series of unique shows which take place in the intimate and historic setting of Royal Hospital Kilmainham, Dublin June 2014 subject to licence.'

Any thoughts on other acts who may be announced?

I haven't checked up any licence applications so don't know how many gigs MCD have applied to hold.

Wonder are they gonna use Pheonix Park aswell? The National or Queens would be perfect for there if they go for a 10,000-20,000 max capacity

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

in the intimate and historic setting of Royal Hospital Kilmainham, Dublin

There is sweet f#ck all intimate about the Royal Kilmainham! Depending on the config, it'll be between 10,000 & 20,000 capacity.

In saying that, I live literally across the road so I'm happy to see Elbow announced. Hopefully lots more too

• Advertisement
Advertisement