Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insert boiler stove - which one?

Options
  • 08-12-2013 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,
    Firstly this my first post so please have patience!
    I'm researching which Insert Boiler Stove to buy. I like the Henley Achill 16.4kw at a price of €1200. I have 11 rads (3 doubles). My neighbour got a Firebird 16kw insgalled and is extremely pleased. I prefer the look of the Achill. Are there any other brands that I should be looking for. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Hello, welcome. Might I suggest that you post in the Plumbing and Heating forum or perhaps Home Appliances. You may get a better result there. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mastifflover

Thank you. I'll go and try figure out how to!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Yeah, the site is pretty big. You can navigate along the top of the site through the menus (Arts, Biz, etc). Rec, Home and Garden is where you are looking for or click the links in my post above to bring you there directly.

Advertisement