Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stag nites in mullingar

Options
  • 08-12-2013 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭

looking to book a stag for next may. thinking of somthing along th elines of clay shooting/dogtrack and drinks in a pub/club. anyone know how i can book clay shoot? any pub recomendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭jmcc99_98

lizzylad84 wrote: »
    looking to book a stag for next may. thinking of somthing along th elines of clay shooting/dogtrack and drinks in a pub/club. anyone know how i can book clay shoot? any pub recomendations?

How's it going, as far as I know if you ring the greyhound stadium direct they offer deals for stags, including reduced rates in local hotel etc. Most of the pubs are decent and there is clay shooting about 4 miles outside the town but I don't know much about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

there is also paintballing just outside Mullingar, Karting nearby too.

Advertisement