Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any value in holding onto these PS1 games

Options
  • 09-12-2013 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I have a few games from the PS1 i found while cleaning up,just wondering is it worth holding onto em of should i just give them to the local charity shop ?

I was told the copy of Metal Gear Solid i have could be worth something on ebay ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭johnny-grunge

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=metal+gear+solid+ps1&_sop=16

If it's one of those top few in good nick your laughing =]

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Hauptfeldwebel

Hum
    heres what i have in perfect altho opened condition
    1468560_10151809088277747_764765092_n.jpg

While not advertising the games for sale heres some of the other games
    1463101_10151809039927747_1507340618_n.jpg

Would Ebay be the best place to sell them or is there a shop anywhere i could sell them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Madman2

I still have all those ones as well and about 200 ps3 games, place in Cork near the coal key that buys them all right, dunno how much though sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Holy crap, I just looked at my ps1 games there and I have Klonoa Door to Phantomile and on amazon theres one for sale for... 425 dollars...

EDIT: Oh mine isn't new and sealed

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭robvondoom

Pretty nice collection. I'd say the lads in the R.A.G.E. on Fade Street in Dublin would take them off your hands and give you a fair price. They've got a facebook page you can contact them on and get a quote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Loved that Die Hard Trilogy

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I loved Ridge Racer 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

lertsnim wrote: »
    Loved that Die Hard Trilogy

Absolutely great craic if playing straight. If using cheats just for a laugh it was class too. I definitely remember the cheats being good. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Well, one thing is for sure, there's no point handing them into a Charity shop, unless you've the console and stuff to go with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭kristok 2

If your selling them on adverts I'll take a few of them off your hands

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

There will be worth some price in 20 years time. Hold onto them kid. Or else wait 50 years as a sort of pension fund :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Future Cop LAPD and MGS are the only ones that will hold their value and neither are hardly rare. Don't expect their value to rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,838 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Future Cop LAPD would be worth about €25, that's about the height of it.

Advertisement