Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vapemate now shipping to the EU

Options
  • 09-12-2013 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭

These guys apparently have a good rep in the US and have now set up a UK site.

Over 200 flavours too!! They use glass bottles and include a syringe for filling too.

Anyhoo, they have 3 for 2 on most juices (which is the only way it's worth a shot (as it's £11 per 30ml) and if you use Parcel Motel it works out at £24 (+€3.50) for 3 x 30ml.

Not bad if they have something that you want and can't find elsewhere (like Key Lime Pie or something).

I've no connection to them and am posting it here 'cos I saw it on Reddit.

I did a test order to see the shipping price. Delivery to Ireland direct is (for the 3 bottles) £10, so Parcel Motel is a steal if anyone decides to go with them.

If anyone decides to purchase from them, can they post in here so we have some feedback?

Advertisement