Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modern Strategies and Concepts for Endurance Athletes

Options
  • 09-12-2013 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭

Next Saturday 14th in Ocean Fitness in Galway (there are trains and buses there from around the country!) Barry Murray is giving a conference:
    This conference will cover the latest in performance nutrition and health with a focus on endurance sports. It will shed new light on what, when and how athletes should eat as well as some of the training/lifestyle factors that have a bigger influence on your nutrition than you may think. The talks will focus on many of the current trends such as Paleo, High Fat/Low Carb, Fat Adaptation, Intermittent Fasting, Recovery Strategies, Anti-Inflammatory Strategies, Sleep Aids and more. Barry will discuss his work with pro cyclists as well as his ultramarathon experiences to show how the theory can be put into practice.

http://fs25.formsite.com/ryan_sherlock/form4/index.html

He's discussed a lot here and on the A/R forum and is really at the fore of nutrition discussion and experimentation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭El Director

AKW wrote: »
    Next Saturday 14th in Ocean Fitness in Galway (there are trains and buses there from around the country!) Barry Murray is giving a conference:

http://fs25.formsite.com/ryan_sherlock/form4/index.html

He's discussed a lot here and on the A/R forum and is really at the fore of nutrition discussion and experimentation.

He is also giving the talk in Dublin on Mon 16th in the Radisson, 7:30-9:30. I got the €25 early bird and I think it can still be got.

Looking forward to it as I've wanted to hear him for a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭mrbungle

God, I remember the day when Barry was only €5. Still worth every cent though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭El Director

He is also giving the talk in Dublin on Mon 16th in the Radisson, 7:30-9:30. I got the €25 early bird and I think it can still be got.

Looking forward to it as I've wanted to hear him for a while now.

Correction, 7 - 9:30.

Early Bird still available here

Advertisement