Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 unauthorised transactions taking from my account - part of a scam

Options
  • 09-12-2013 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have just noticed2 transactions from my account one for £89 and other for £95 part of a scam.
    I have to fll out visa debit disute forms - does anybody know what happens aftr that, how long etc as this is santa shopping money :( :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Cath4781,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

We are sorry to hear you have recently been the victim of a scam.

You can download our Visa Debit transaction dispute form here. Once you have this completed, you can post it back to our Chargeback Unit, the address is printed on the form for you. Also, please attach any correspondence you received or sent to the retailer in question.
    Our dedicated Chargeback Team will then contact the retailer on your behalf and attempt to resolve this dispute. They will then contact as soon as possible, when they have a result.

We hope this information helps and that this issue is resolved shortly for you.

Thanks
    Elaine

Advertisement