Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a €500 One4All Voucher Thanks to Electric Ireland!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Seeing the kids faces on xmas morning just after they wake and realise what day it is

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭alanucc

Time off, presents and pints

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Kevint30

Looking at 3 tired faces running down the stairs with a look of magical excitement in their eyes, while looking across at my wife and both of us thinking that all the stress hard work and money pressure was totally worth it in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Kevint30

Looking at 3 tired faces running down the stairs with a look of magical excitement in their eyes, while looking across at my wife and both of us thinking that all the stress hard work and money pressure was totally worth it in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Foxed

My favourite thing about Christmas is waking up in a disheveled state after a restless night of 'dreams' in which my presents got lost, Santa's sleigh broke down in Australia and the turkey was too big to fit into the oven so I had to have yogurt for dinner. 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭doyle97

watching movies by the warmth of the fire with a belly full of turkey and ham!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kevinm772

Family coming home for Christmas, that's my favourite thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭DrGuy

Going out for Chinese food.  :)  Hoping we'll be able to do it here in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Mulled wine and mince pies yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Glenn Coco

Love shopping for presents, and it's not too bad receiving them either!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Scoobydooo

Everything! Christmas is absolutely my favourite time of year, nothing better than the excitement about the house in the weeks leading up to it. Christmas FM on the radio, decorating the tree, all the food, getting and receiving lovely presents, spending quality time with family, all the Christmas movies on TV and if we're lucky some snow!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Time off work and college :)

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭radia

Family time and a chance to sleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭manonboard

I have to ask, Why have people answer a question if the winner is chosen at random?

Does it count if I just answer

"floppy weiners?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Favourite thing about Christmas is how exciting it is for my kids, which in turn means I'm almost as bad as them when Christmas day finally arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭kcools

Playing with my 7 year old's lego!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Bumping into people you haven't seen in years who are back home for Christmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 psychhead

Favourite thing about christmas?? Has to be the excitment leading up to it, with everybody being in good spirits and so polite and friendly to each other. It's the nicest time of the year, when strangers smile and chat with each other. It leaves you feeling in great spirits yourself, no matter how hard a time you are having. Everyone will go the extra mile to help someone out, be it carrying an old ladies bags to their car from the shop, spending time with a lonely neighbour, giving someone a small gift (no matter how cheap and small), because its the thought that counts and it may make that persons christmas. What a beautiful world it would be if we had christmas cheer all year round. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭youandme13

Seeing all the family and relaxing spending time together :))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

sitting on santas lap :P

nah really I like the good mood it puts everyone in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AndOne

Brussel sprouts :) 

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭laurey

Hi everyone,

With the countdown to Christmas well underway, shopping fever is in full swing! Stores are packed, web servers strained, as we all try to sort out gifts for our loved ones, friends and colleagues. With all this activity comes inevitable stress, so we thought a One4All voucher for €500 would go some way to help with this and provide some added Christmas Cheer! :)

ire-christmas-snowman_zpsd9a3d443.jpg

As well as treats for oneself - be it a meal, beauty treatment or the latest, greatest console game - One4All vouchers are ideal for present-buying as they are redeemable in a huge number of retailers all over the country (see their website for full details).

To be in with a chance to win this great prize, just ask yourself the following question, leaving your answer in the comments section below:

What's My Favourite Thing About Christmas?

The competition closes on the afternoon of Monday 16th December and the winner will be chosen randomly. Full terms and conditions here.

We look forward to your entries, and as always, best of luck! :)

Regards,
    The Electric Ireland Team
    my favourite thing about christmas is the turkey and ham, 
    with all the lovely food its so hard to stay calm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

My favourite Christmas tradition is ripping down all the Christmas decorations in work (shop) on Christmas eve after the last customer has left! 

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭bazery

Best thing about Christmas is seeing my daughters face light up at the lights and scream with excitement.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

My favourite thing about Christmas is waking up on the morning with my fiancé and seeing her face light up when she finds out what kind of gifts I've gotten for her. 

I love that part of the day the most. 

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

My favourite thing about Christmas is togetherness! Family we haven't seen in months, siblings come home from abroad. Just being with family is all that matters to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

I love lighting some Christmas candles, putting on the movie "Home alone" and spending time with those who mean the most to us. At the end of the night, raising a glass to those who are no longer with us.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭MedHead

Time off with nothing to do other than catch up with old friends, read a book and eat some amazing food! 

• Registered Users Posts: 1 paulinehalpin1

When my brothers and sisters join us for dinner christmas day and my two boys look after them makes me very proud the way they show respect for their elders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Talking for hours to people I have not seen in a long time over delicious food and a couple of drinks. 

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement