Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a €500 One4All Voucher Thanks to Electric Ireland!

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DaveHull

The one time of the year that all ages in the family come together with a generosity and smiles on everyones faces. For the homecoming also allows us to catch up with our friends over a few pints and the craic is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 brobeat

Christmas Eve extended family meal, sit down for about 5pm is the very best thing about Christmas - its dark outside and inside a roaring fire and Christmas lights glowing

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭joed571

Seeing my kids faces on Christmas morning and spending time with my family. 

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭whackball

Over the last few years it has been able to act like a big kid playing with my childrens new toys and not have to be embarrassed about it :-)

But this year it has been the pride I have in my own two children (aged 6 & 8) and them wanting to give some pf their pocket money to the poorer kids so that they can have a Christmas.  They both insisted on bringing their money to school this morning for this....

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pmcma

I think it will be the look on my brothers face when he comes back home from Finland to see his 13month old nephew toddling around our Christmas tree - 1st time he's seen him!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Spending time with different parts of my family. My parents divorced when I was young so I spend Christmas eve with my dad and that part of the family and Christmas day with my mam and her side :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Waking up before the kids do so I can hear the excitement as they get up.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭elmer

Spending time with friends :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Satindress

Spending it with my family that I haven't seen all year because we all live so far away. The look on my daughters face that morning. Makes all the stressing out worth it 

• Registered Users Posts: 10 zibidanee

Family, friends and food :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Family, over indulging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Time to announce the winner everyone! The entries have been fantastic - a real reminder of what makes Christmas so magical - so thanks to everyone who contributed their own slice of Christmas goodness. :)

And the winner, chosen via random.org, is... Ciano35 with this post:
    Ciano35 wrote:
    Going home and being with the family for a few lazy weeks off. smile.png

Congratulations Ciano35, a €500 One4All Voucher will be coming your way!

We wish everyone on boards a Merry Christmas, and thanks again for making this a great competition. We'll have more in the new year so stay tuned. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

Time to announce the winner everyone! The entries have been fantastic - a real reminder of what makes Christmas so magical - so thanks to everyone who contributed their own slice of Christmas goodness. :)

And the winner, chosen via random.org, is... Ciano35 with this post:
    Originally posted by Ciano35
    Going home and being with the family for a few lazy weeks off. smile.png

Congratulations Ciano35, a €500 One4All Voucher will be coming your way!

We wish everyone on boards a Merry Christmas, and thanks again for making this a great competition. We'll have more in the new year so stay tuned. :)
    I can't believe it! :) thanks so much guys! :)

Happy christmas to everyone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Congrats Ciano!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭seany76

Favourite thing about Christmas well what do you know
    The thing that we dont usually have here .. the snow
    I love those postcards where everything is covered white
    Where snowmen and children both smile with delight
    Of course now that I think of it maybe I'm glad
    For to feel so cold at Christmas would be sad

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭greentea is just wrong

My favorite thing is sitting having Christmas dinner with my family