Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a €500 One4All Voucher Thanks to Electric Ireland!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Time to spend with Family & Friends

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Buttynic

Watching the excitment of the kids opening their presents !

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Niamhers

I love the atmosphere everywhere in the build up to Christmas, and the lights in Cork City!

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭goose06

Meet  up Christmas Eve with friends you haven't seen in the previous 12 months for a few quiet drinks and then seeing the excitement in the nieces and nephews the following morning when they get their presents and all this followed by over indulgence and an afternoon nap watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭questionmark

the fact the all the shops ect are closes meaning their is noting to distract from family spending time together 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AndOne

Wearing shorts for three days. Love taking off my uniform :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 ninkynonk1

Spending lots of time with my kids and not having to rush anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭maniac2003

My favorite thing about christmas is having all the family together.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

The whole Christmas atmosphere is the best part. You just can't beat it, it's one of the happiest times of the year for most people. 

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Alidee

Hi everyone,

With the countdown to Christmas well underway, shopping fever is in full swing! Stores are packed, web servers strained, as we all try to sort out gifts for our loved ones, friends and colleagues. With all this activity comes inevitable stress, so we thought a One4All voucher for €500 would go some way to help with this and provide some added Christmas Cheer! :)

ire-christmas-snowman_zpsd9a3d443.jpg

As well as treats for oneself - be it a meal, beauty treatment or the latest, greatest console game - One4All vouchers are ideal for present-buying as they are redeemable in a huge number of retailers all over the country (see their website for full details).

To be in with a chance to win this great prize, just ask yourself the following question, leaving your answer in the comments section below:

What's My Favourite Thing About Christmas?

The competition closes on the afternoon of Monday 16th December and the winner will be chosen randomly. Full terms and conditions here.

We look forward to your entries, and as always, best of luck! :)

Regards,
    The Electric Ireland Team
    dreadful Christmas jumpers - so bad, and so "last year" that they are great craic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

The atmosphere that only Christmas creates by a combination of family and friends, good food and beautiful lights. Some of my former schoolmates and I are meeting up for a dinner as a lot of them are back home for Christmas. I can't wait for it and it's thanks to Christmas! 

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Mysticalman

Hi everyone,

With the countdown to Christmas well underway, shopping fever is in full swing! Stores are packed, web servers strained, as we all try to sort out gifts for our loved ones, friends and colleagues. With all this activity comes inevitable stress, so we thought a One4All voucher for €500 would go some way to help with this and provide some added Christmas Cheer! :)

As well as treats for oneself - be it a meal, beauty treatment or the latest, greatest console game - One4All vouchers are ideal for present-buying as they are redeemable in a huge number of retailers all over the country (see their website for full details).

To be in with a chance to win this great prize, just ask yourself the following question, leaving your answer in the comments section below:

The competition closes on the afternoon of Monday 16th December and the winner will be chosen randomly. Full terms and conditions here.

Regards,
    My favourite thing about christmas is spending a 500 euro One4all voucher from Electric Ireland !!! Priceless !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭dman15333

My favorite thing about Christmas is marking shows and films in the RTE Christmas TV guide to watch over Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

Celebrating my birthday & christmas together :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

Watching the excitement build about the impending arrival of Santa

• Registered Users Posts: 44 alliemac

Seeing children's face light up when Santa has left presents!!

Knowing it's the one day a year I'm guaranteed off work, spending almost half of it in my pyjamas, and watching my family open all their presents!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,254 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Has to be christmas eve ,best night of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

Leftover turkey sandwiches on stephens day... oh yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 38 bowsie

All the fun of coming up with increasingly bizarre ideas for using up leftover turkey - turkey pizza, turkey quesidillas, tukey sushi...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Teagwee

It's the triumph of hope over experience - THIS year will be the perfect Christmas, even if it never is!  But good enough is okay too ... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

My favourite thing about Christmas is that lovely moment after Christmas dinner, when everyone has eaten their fill and is just relaxing in their chair, totally happy and content. It's the perfect moment of Christmas cheer

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭tink2

What i love about Christmas... 

Coming downstairs on Xmas morning & seeing the looks on the kids faces 
    Hugs with family
    Reading new books curled up on the couch 
    Incredibly cheesy films 
    Singing carols
    Tree decorating
    Mass on Xmas Day
    Atmosphere leading up to Santa's arrival
    Stocking fillers

Can't wait! 

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Plucky

Appreciating the ones you love and remembering the ones who cannot be there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

Catching up with family & friends and spending that most precious of all commodities with them, time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭emuhead

seeing my emigrant siblings

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 bigdone

Going home for Christmas...And this year I'm going! 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Blue Crystal

My favourite thing about Christmas is ESB not going on strike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭TOMP

Its all about the kids. . . .watching them enjoy themselves

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 cassiedog

Hi everyone,

Regards,
    Gathered around the fire with the family, munching through selection boxes (which is a real treat after dieting!!) and watching the Wizard of Oz for the umteenth time <3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement