Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a €500 One4All Voucher Thanks to Electric Ireland!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lestex

Christmas brings our family  together for a special time of year

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

Hi everyone,

With the countdown to Christmas well underway, shopping fever is in full swing! Stores are packed, web servers strained, as we all try to sort out gifts for our loved ones, friends and colleagues. With all this activity comes inevitable stress, so we thought a One4All voucher for €500 would go some way to help with this and provide some added Christmas Cheer! :)

ire-christmas-snowman_zpsd9a3d443.jpg

As well as treats for oneself - be it a meal, beauty treatment or the latest, greatest console game - One4All vouchers are ideal for present-buying as they are redeemable in a huge number of retailers all over the country (see their website for full details).

To be in with a chance to win this great prize, just ask yourself the following question, leaving your answer in the comments section below:

What's My Favourite Thing About Christmas?

The competition closes on the afternoon of Monday 16th December and the winner will be chosen randomly. Full terms and conditions here.

We look forward to your entries, and as always, best of luck! :)

Regards,
    The Electric Ireland Team
    The food, oh it has to be all the sumpitiest treats

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

Meeting up with all the family on Christmas morning in Nan's house. 

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭curryman

Family dinner with beer cant beat it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

Spending it with family and friends

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

12 pubs of Christmas. 

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭imfml

A tree in my house!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

Drinking mulled wine while watching Its a wonderful life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

It's the one time of the year devoted to family and children - not in the gimme sense, but in the sense that it's about having a kindly, calm family time with three or even four generations, when slights are forgiven and gifts are given.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rahi

Hi everyone,

With the countdown to Christmas well underway, shopping fever is in full swing! Stores are packed, web servers strained, as we all try to sort out gifts for our loved ones, friends and colleagues. With all this activity comes inevitable stress, so we thought a One4All voucher for €500 would go some way to help with this and provide some added Christmas Cheer! :)

As well as treats for oneself - be it a meal, beauty treatment or the latest, greatest console game - One4All vouchers are ideal for present-buying as they are redeemable in a huge number of retailers all over the country (see their website for full details).

To be in with a chance to win this great prize, just ask yourself the following question, leaving your answer in the comments section below:

The competition closes on the afternoon of Monday 16th December and the winner will be chosen randomly. Full terms and conditions here.

Regards,
    I like about christmas,decorated homes,chilled nights,warm wishes from friends and family,Kids' excietment for santa and holidays.christmas puddiong ,discount on all products etc ....so many things,I love christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I am obsessed with Christmas I love it all. The tree, the lights, the presents, the food, the family, the craic, the preperation, the stress!!!

But I suppose if I had to pick one thing, it'd be spoiling the mammy. Growin up no matter what money we did or didn't have she made Christmas special for me (there is just the two of us) so it is my turn to spoil her and make Christmas special for her :)

Luff ya mammy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 oxandbucks

Top of The Pops  :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

The fighting at the dinner table. All in good fun of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Tomtata

Christmas morning, Kids reaction when opening their presents.... priceless!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Hi ya

The look on the kid's face's when they come down to open presents .

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭william

Spending time with my family with no distractions and enjoying watching Santa's presents being opened.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

It being over :D

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Bebo stunnah

I used to love spending time with my cousins at Christmas. It was the only time we got to meet up together at the one place during the year. Unfortunately that's not the case anymore as some of them have gone to pastures new as they had to emmigrate for work, as well as a few of them having families of their own to look after. Now it's just nice to see the rest that can make it to my grandparents house on Christmas day! It's always nice hearing about what the youngest ones got from Santa!

Don't get me wrong, I used to love getting presents, but nowadays I can normally buy the stuff I want! :p

In the last few years it's just getting the few days off work, as the build up to Christmas is the busiest time of year. The few days after are what I enjoy now, getting to hang out with old friends that have gone off around the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Bebo stunnah

I used to love spending time with my cousins at Christmas. It was the only time we got to meet up together at the one place during the year. Unfortunately that's not the case anymore as some of them have gone to pastures new as they had to emmigrate for work, as well as a few of them having families of their own to look after. Now it's just nice to see the rest that can make it to my grandparents house on Christmas day! It's always nice hearing about what the youngest ones got from Santa!

Don't get me wrong, I used to love getting presents, but nowadays I can normally buy the stuff I want! :p 

In the last few years it's just getting the few days off work, as the build up to Christmas is the busiest time of year. The few days after are what I enjoy now, getting to hang out with old friends that have gone off around the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

The Christmas day swim !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭mlumley

Seeing my  childres faces as they un wrap their gifts, priceless.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭coleen

All my children under the one roof for a few days. Happiness due to having families close by and lots of visiting 

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭100200 shih

The end of my exams for the 5th year running and spending time with the kids without my head in a book !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Cold dark nights, and spending them in front of a cosy fire and the christmas tree sparkling in the corner of the room!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

I'm looking forward to a bit of peace and quiet over Christmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Blue Crystal

Being bullied by the ESB and their proxy union fella

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭skinny90

Going home and meeting the same group of people in our wee pub down the road

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

The smell of chestnut stuffing and pine needles

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭fluky1

Hi everyone,

Regards,
    I love Christmas Eve when you can stroll into the shopping streets and feel the excitement as people are going around getting the last few presents for family

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

spending time with family having lots of giggles and sitting down after dinner to a cosy fire. love to feel and poke the presents to guess what they are

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement