Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a €500 One4All Voucher Thanks to Electric Ireland!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 cunninsu

Mulled wine, mince pies, champagne, pure indulgence, my kids all excitement, break from work, relaxation & enjoyment. 

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭cbee20

Being together with family and friends and building future happy memories for the next generation.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Spending time with my family and not having to work, get up when I like, stay up late etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mariandeasy

The smells of Christmas, the cinnamon candle, the turkey roasting, the fire burning in the hearth, children's delightful giggles, that lovely "warm feeling" of contentment of having family together, all safe, happy & healthy, being grateful for it all 

• Registered Users Posts: 1 patchfar

Singing at mass in the morning. Spending time with loved ones and then Ham sandwiches in the evening with a cup of tea.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

Christmas Eve night in my granny's with all the family followed by midnight mass blasting out the descant for adeste fideles. Then home to prep for Santa! Love Christmas but especially Christmas eve

• Registered Users Posts: 6,368 ✭✭✭xtal191

Turkey Sambos!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kabatiella

The fact that the Christmas comes with 2 weeks off from work <3

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭thegift06

Midnight mass (aka the pub), stuffing and roasties

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Burkie94

My favourite part of christmas is that lazy period in the evening when my whole family sits together, leftover dinner sambos in hand, and we'll watch whatever cheesy christmas film is on the box!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

Meeting people not seen since the Xmas before!

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭swine

Having the family together again for the big day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dietqueen

Hi everyone,

With the countdown to Christmas well underway, shopping fever is in full swing! Stores are packed, web servers strained, as we all try to sort out gifts for our loved ones, friends and colleagues. With all this activity comes inevitable stress, so we thought a One4All voucher for €500 would go some way to help with this and provide some added Christmas Cheer! :)

ire-christmas-snowman_zpsd9a3d443.jpg

As well as treats for oneself - be it a meal, beauty treatment or the latest, greatest console game - One4All vouchers are ideal for present-buying as they are redeemable in a huge number of retailers all over the country (see their website for full details).

To be in with a chance to win this great prize, just ask yourself the following question, leaving your answer in the comments section below:

What's My Favourite Thing About Christmas?

The competition closes on the afternoon of Monday 16th December and the winner will be chosen randomly. Full terms and conditions here.

We look forward to your entries, and as always, best of luck! :)

Regards,
    The Electric Ireland Team
    I love being ready in the sitting room with the camcorder to capture the moment the kids realise Santa has come...nothing else gives me that warm muzzy feeling!

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Time off and relaxation

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭krazyklown

We do a family 'Puc Fada' (long striking competition in hurling) which involves all my brothers, my dad and my nephews. We strike all the way up through our fields to the top of the hill and back again; we have done it in snow, frost & rain but its the most enjoyable hour i spend with the lads in the year. The banter is mighty and keeps us closer as a family unit and its the one thing i love about Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭kleiner feigling

The best part of Christmas is getting to spend quality time with all of my wonderful family and friends.
    I lived abroad for two years in a country where Christmas wasn't really celebrated.
    Christmas without loved ones just isn't the same.
    This year will be the first year home in a long time, can't wait!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,957 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Long break from work, meeting friends and family. 

Oh and the stuffing. 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pauline farrell

Hi everyone,

With the countdown to Christmas well underway, shopping fever is in full swing! Stores are packed, web servers strained, as we all try to sort out gifts for our loved ones, friends and colleagues. With all this activity comes inevitable stress, so we thought a One4All voucher for €500 would go some way to help with this and provide some added Christmas Cheer! :)

ire-christmas-snowman_zpsd9a3d443.jpg

As well as treats for oneself - be it a meal, beauty treatment or the latest, greatest console game - One4All vouchers are ideal for present-buying as they are redeemable in a huge number of retailers all over the country (see their website for full details).

To be in with a chance to win this great prize, just ask yourself the following question, leaving your answer in the comments section below:

What's My Favourite Thing About Christmas?

The competition closes on the afternoon of Monday 16th December and the winner will be chosen randomly. Full terms and conditions here.

We look forward to your entries, and as always, best of luck! :)

Regards,
    The Electric Ireland Team
    family all together , all the hustle n bustle .. the atmosphere the lights love the lights and the kids visit to santa has to be num 1

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pauline farrell

family all together , all the hustle n bustle .. the atmosphere the lights love the lights and the kids visit to santa has to be num 1 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shivie

Presents; receiving & giving!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Christmas dinner and Christmas beer. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39 evster

This year it's going to be the look on my daughters face on Christmas morning at out first proper Santa christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Trev De rev

My daughter Lucia is 2 since august and this year she understands christmas and is soooooooo excited about it. Cant wait for  christmas morning when she gets her presents.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭midlouth

My favourite thing about Christmas is having a few days off to relax! 

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

Spending time with family and friends and giving presents to loved ones and seeing the joy in their faces.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Joanne09

Hi My favourite part of Christmas is on Christmas eve when all the presents are wrapped and under the tree.
    Christmas Day dinner all prepared. Family call and we all sit in front of the open fire watching Christmas movies and having the Craic!!!
    My Dad died the day before Christmas eve 2010 so it can be a lonely time too but we have great memories to cherish of him when we do all get together on Christmas eve.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Selection boxes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

Going home and being with the family for a few lazy weeks off. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭PigeonPie

Favourite thing at Christmas is spending time together.....school nativity, mince pies, Christmas songs on the radio, putting up the tree, creeping down the stairs on Christmas morning with the kids to see what Santy brought, eating all around me and not feeling bad about it, and of course Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I love Christmas!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 esmewatson

Definitely the excitement of the kids on Christmas Eve and watching them enjoy all the fun on Christmas morning :0)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement