Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade will cost 240 in December, Nope its 399 ..sorry sir

Options
  • 09-12-2013 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

I called emobile in regards my upgrade for HTC one in November and told your upgrade is due on 10th of December and your phone will cost 240. I call them today and told Yes sir sorry your phone is now 399

What kind of service is that, how in the world can you justify that sorry of increase and after telling your customer one price and increase the price by 2/3rds of the original quote

Getting greedy on the Xmas customers...disgraceful

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Bp! wrote: »
    I called emobile in regards my upgrade for HTC one in November and told your upgrade is due on 10th of December and your phone will cost 240. I call them today and told Yes sir sorry your phone is now 399

What kind of service is that, how in the world can you justify that sorry of increase and after telling your customer one price and increase the price by 2/3rds of the original quote

Getting greedy on the Xmas customers...disgraceful
    Hi Bp!,

I will respond to your other post on the eMobile thread.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Bp!

Hi Bp!,

I will respond to your other post on the eMobile thread.

Grainne

There's so many people I want to thank...

Advertisement