Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playoffs

Options
  • 09-12-2013 3:52pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads.. Once we advance to the play offs, we'll aim to get them done asap.

The only restriction so far is Adrian, he's back thursday so realistically he probably wont be able to play til Friday at the earliest.

For everyone else that looks like they'll be play off bound, are there any major availablity concerns before Christmas?

Ideally we'd get the draft done before xmas but its looking very unlikely.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

AFC

1st seed - chiefs
    2nd seed - jets
    3rd seed - Texans
    4th seed - Bengals
    5th seed - Broncos
    6th seed - Colts/pats

Wildcard - Texans vs Colts/pats
    - Bengals vs Broncos

NFC

1st seed - cowboys
    2nd seed - Vikings
    3rd seed - Seahawks
    4th seed - bucs
    5th seed - bears
    6th seed - packers

Wildcard - Seahawks vs packers
    - bucs vs bears

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Can anyone confirm if 10-6 would have been enough to get me a wildcard spot? I'm unable to get to the Xbox to calculate it at the minute and if a sim loss to the CPU Panthers has cost me a playoff place I will cry :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

I finished 10-6 and didn't make it so probably not depending in your head to head

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Well I was 13-3 and only made wildcard

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I finished 10-6 and had a better divisional record then last year but im not gonna make it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement